33 COM 7B.107
Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrassy Avenue (Hungary) (C 400 and 400 bis)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.94, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Notes the specific measures undertaken to re-examine demolition permits and promote a fund for rehabilitation, and urges the State Party to continue with its vigilance in preventing further losses and inappropriate development in the buffer zone of the property;
4. Welcomes the various strategic measures being planned, in particular the revision of the management plan, the establishment of a management body, the reassessment of the buffer zone, the assessment of the relationship between the property and the buffer zone, and the drafting of a national World Heritage Bill;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, a progress report on the issues above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.