Río Plátano Biosphere Reserve (Honduras) (N 196)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-08/32.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 7A.13, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Commends the State Party for its efforts in implementing the recommendations from the 2006 monitoring mission and encourages international donors and partners involved in the conservation and management of this property to continue supporting the State Party efforts for the effective implementation of these recommendations;
4. Urges the State Party to expedite efforts for completing the action plan required for the effective implementation of Recommendation 5 of the 2006 monitoring report and for finalizing a detailed map clearly demarcating the property; and to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 December 2008, the finalized map, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 33rd session in 2009;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2009, a report on further progress achieved on the implementation of the recommendations made by the 2006 monitoring mission, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 33rd session in 2009.