Resolution : 19 GA 10
Future of the World Heritage Convention Outcomes and Progress in the implementation on the Strategic Action Plan, including a Report on the 40th anniversary celebrations
The General Assembly,
- Having examined Document WHC-13/19.GA/10,
- Recalling Resolutions 17 GA 9 and 18 GA 11 adopted at the 17th (UNESCO, 2009) and 18th sessions (UNESCO, 2011) of the General Assembly of States Parties respectively, and the adoption of the Strategic Action Plan and Vision by the 18th General Assembly of States Parties (UNESCO, 2011);
- Welcomes the progress made in the Implementation Plan of the Strategic Action Plan in particular with regards to links between the Draft Implementation Plan and the follow-up to Resolution 18 GA 8 of the General Assembly of States Parties (UNESCO, 2011);
- Requests the World Heritage Centre, in collaboration with the Advisory Bodies, and with the support of States Parties to continue its implementation efforts;
- Also requests that a progress report on the implementation of the Strategic Action Plan be presented to the General Assembly at its 20th session for its consideration.