The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.16, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Acknowledges the efforts made by the State Party and information on the on-going actions to address conservation issues at the property and urges the State Party to continue these efforts;
4. Requests the State Party to update statistics on annual Steller Sea Lion quotas and numbers caught and to report on population trends within the property;
5. Also requests the State Party to continue monitoring the status of salmonid migration and spawning, and consider further river construction modifications including other appropriate measures, as needed, on the Rusha River in order to ensure natural salmonid migration and spawning;
6. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2015, a report on the state of conservation of the property, including on progress achieved in improving natural salmonid migration and spawning within the property and in addressing the conflict between fishers and Steller Sea Lion, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 39th session in 2015.