The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/20B,
2. Approves the World Heritage Fund budget of USD 6,416,464 for the 2008-2009 biennium and the corresponding breakdown annexed to Tables 1 to 3;
3. Requests the World Heritage Centre to report upon the budgetary execution in accordance with the format adopted by Decision 6 EXT.COM 6, including all funding sources, at each Committee session, in the framework of its annual report;
4. Also requests the World Heritage Centre to present audited statements of the 2006-2007 biennium to the 32nd session in 2008.
5. Further requests the World Heritage Centre to contact States Parties with properties on the List of World Heritage in Danger, and, in particular, least developed countries, to urge them to apply for International Assistance to address the issues facing the properties.