The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Documents WHC/16/40.COM/8B.Add, WHC/16/40.COM/INF.8B1.Add and WHC/16/40.COM/INF.8B2.Add,
- Recalling Decision 38 COM 8B.14 adopted at its 38th session (Doha, 2014),
- Approves the proposed minor boundary modification of Trang An Landscape Complex, Viet Nam;
- Requests the State Party to ensure that any developments in the property, its buffer zone, or in any adjacent areas that might threaten the Outstanding Universal Value of the property, are subject to early notice to the World Heritage Centre, as per the requirements of the Operational Guidelines, and in line with the newly adopted Policy Document for the Integration of a Sustainable Development Perspective into the Processes of the World Heritage Convention;
- Recommends that the State Party finalise the Management Plan and strengthen the management system;
- Notes with appreciation the progress in enhancing the management of the property, including the further work to complete the management plan, and encourages the State Party and its property managers to continue this work, in close partnership with the local communities.