The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC-14/38.COM/7B,
- Recalling Decision 35 COM 7B.70, adopted at its 35th session (UNESCO, 2011);
- Notes the progress of the State Party in strengthening legislative protection and development control measures for the property through the environmental impact assessment regulations now in place for the Sragen Regency, and seeks assurance that these measures have been adopted throughout the property;
- Urges the State Party to establish the Integrated Management Bureau for the property to enhance coordinated management and to draw up comprehensive plans for conservation and tourism management of the property;
- Also notes the strategies for involving residents as stakeholders within the property and also urges the State Party to implement the remaining recommendations of the 2008 mission report as soon as possible;
- Further notes the policies and actions adopted to prevent illegal sand mining at the property, and the measures taken to improve cartography and interpretation of the property;
- Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 December 2015, a progress report, including a 1-page executive summary, on the progress in the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 40th session in 2016.