The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-13/37.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 36 COM 7B.55 , adopted at its 36th session (Saint-Petersburg, 2012),
3. Takes note of the on-going actions taken to implement the recommendations made by the 2011 reactive monitoring mission, but expresses its concern about the lack of information on the current state of conservation of the property;
4. Urges the State Party to launch the conservation and recovery measures of the sites vandalised in 2009, as identified in the 2011 reactive monitoring mission, as soon as the security conditions permit;
5. Reiterates its recommendation to the State Party to consider submitting an International Assistance request for the implementation of priority measures and for the development of a conservation and management strategy for the property;
6. Thanks the Government of Italy for its contribution towards the safeguarding of Libya’s cultural heritage and calls upon the international community to provide additional and sustained support to the State Party for the implementation of a long-term conservation and management plan for the property;
7. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2015 , an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and on the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 39th session in 2015.