The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Taking note of the joint UNESCO/ICOMOS Reactive Monitoring mission report, including its conclusions and recommendations,
3. Regretting that the construction of the Wal-Mart Commercial Centre was allowed without the World Heritage Centre being informed,
4. Further regretting that the symbolic value of the property was not considered by the local and national authorities before allowing such a construction to be made,
5. Urgently requests the State Party of Mexico to proceed with the development and implementation of an integrated management plan for the property involving the local communities and other stakeholders in the process ;
6. Further requests the State Party to submit by 1 February 2007 a detailed report on the progress made with the design, adoption and implementation of the integrated management plan for the property, for examination by the Committee at its 31st session (2007).