The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.36 adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Thanks the State Party of Andorra for having submitted a comprehensive update as requested;
4. Notes that the legal protection has been addressed through a decree which ensures the protection of both natural and cultural values of the Valley, and that the decree is to be adopted in June 2005;
5. Requests the State Party to inform the World Heritage Centre about the implementation of the management plan and on the adoption of the decree on the legal protection of the property and its implementation, by 1 February 2006 at the latest.