The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 7B.80, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Regrets that the State Party did not submit a progress report on management and boundaries as previously requested by the World Heritage Committee;
4. Encourages the State Party to continue progress in the development of an integrated management plan for the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, and for Fatehpur Sikri, and of a Visitors Facilitation Centre, and requests it to submit the plans when completed to the World Heritage Centre for review by the Advisory Bodies;
5. Reiterates its request to the State Party to provide the information to the World Heritage Centre concerning the boundaries and area of the three World Heritage properties in the Agra District, as requested by the World Heritage Centre within the framework of the Retrospective Inventory project in 2006;
6. Also requests the State Party to provide urgently detailed information, and any associated impact assessment studies that have been undertaken, on the proposed construction of a new bridge over the Yamuna River in the vicinity of the Taj Mahal, and for any other development proposals, in accordance with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines before any commitment has been made;
7. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2011, a progress report on all of the above for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.