The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 7B.120, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Expresses its concern about numerous construction projects within the World Heritage property and its buffer zone which could affect the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
4. Urges the State Party to complete the revision of the Master Plan for the World Heritage property;
5. Requests the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre / ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission to assess the state of conservation of the property and the issues identified in Decision 31 COM 7B.120, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007);
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2010, a detailed state of conservation report of this World Heritage property including the detailed existing projects and description of any intention to undertake or to authorize major restoration or new construction projects which may affect the Outstanding Universal Value of the property, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 34th session in 2010.