The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/12,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 12 adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Emphasizing that setting precise but realistic and measurable results and indicators is essential for effective performance appraisal and monitoring,
4. Takes note of the set of performance indicators of all the World Heritage Thematic Programmes which are structured according to the four Strategic Objectives set at its 26th session (Budapest, 2002);
5. Encourages the Director of the World Heritage Centre to seek appropriate funding for these Thematic Programmes and invites donors to provide financial support to this effort;
6. Further requests a management audit in order to facilitate the development of the strategic plan for reinforcing the implementation of the Convention, and that no management structure changes at the World Heritage Centre should occur until the management audit is completed.