The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.71, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Notes the progress made with legal protection, and encourages the State Party to follow up on the process with the definitive legal text concerning the buffer zone;
4. Commends the State Party for clarifying the buffer zone protection on the western boundary of the property;
5. Encourages the State Party to redefine the Camp de Claror Plateau from area 2 to area 1 within the zoning of the buffer zone;
6. Requests the State Party to provide the World Heritage Centre with a progress report on the implementation of the management plan by 1 February 2008 for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 32nd session in 2008.