The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.100 adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Commends the State Party for the steps taken to retain the visual integrity of this important site;
4. Regrets, however, that the recommendations of the expert mission of 2005 are not fully taken into account and requests that a detailed project description, including plans and information on materials to be used, be provided to the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS for study;
5. Urges the State Party to present an up-dated management plan for the property, including the management programme for the new installations;
6. Also urges the State Party, as requested in Decision 29 COM 7B.100, paragraph 5, to define a buffer zone to ensure the protection of the archaeological site limits, taking into consideration the surrounding landscape in its entirety, in particular the agricultural plain to the west of the property, which is inseparable from its historical origins;
7. Requests the State Party to submit to World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2007, a progress report on the implementation of the above recommendations for examination by the Committee at its 31st session in 2007.