The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC/16/40.COM/7B,
- Recalling Decision 38 COM 8B.28, adopted at its 38th session (Doha, 2014),
- Commends the State Party for the actions it has undertaken in response to the Committee's recommendations at the time of inscription to develop and implement, as soon as possible, a conservation plan for the burial sites, allied to capacity-building in the conservation of these particularly fragile and vulnerable sites;
- Requests the State Party in order to complement the Management Plan, to develop a risk preparedness strategy, a tourism management strategy/plan to prepare for an increase in visitors, and to add key priorities and an action plan that addresses ways to improve the living standards of local villages, and to manage an increased numbers of pilgrims;
- Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 December 2017, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 42nd session in 2018.