The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC-15/39.COM/7B,
- Recalling Decision 38 COM 8B.35, adopted at its 38th session (Doha, 2014),
- Commends the State Party for the actions it has undertaken in response to the World Heritage Committee’s recommendations at the time of inscription to complete the New Municipal Urban Development Plan for the property and the whole of its buffer zone, to conserve the visual integrity of the property, to set up a Management Committee for the property, to confirm that there is no threat to the property from transport of hazardous materials in the vicinity, and to submit the plan for a visitor facility;
- Requests the State party to finalize, as soon as possible, the Municipal Urban Development Plan of the property and submit it to the World Heritage Centre for review by the Advisory Bodies;
- Notes the proposed plan for a visitor facility within the property and also requests the State Party to provide the World Heritage Centre with the plans for the project, for review by the Advisory Bodies;
- Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 December 2016, an updated report, including a 1-page executive summary, on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above.