The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC-14/38.COM7B,
- Recalling Decision 34 COM 7B.65, adopted at its 34th session (Brasília, 2010),
- Commends the State Party and the international community, including ICC-Angkor, for the significant progress made in the conservation and management of the property, notably in developing a Heritage Management Framework;
- Also commends the State Party for the elaboration of a Tourism Management Plan and a Risk Map, which are important tools for managing the World Heritage property;
- Notes the progress made by the State Party in controlling illegal activities within the property, and urges the State Party to further advance its efforts in this regard;
- Requests the State Party to submit the Tourism Management Plan, the Risk Map, and the Heritage Management Framework, as well as the Practical Manual for Integrated Site Management and the pilot project reports, to the World Heritage Centre, once they are finalized;
- Also requests the State Party to keep the World Heritage Centre informed on the progress made in the implementation of the above recommendations.