The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Documents WHC-13/37.COM/8B.Add.2 and WHC-13/37.COM/8B.Add.2.Corr,
2. Adopts the Statements of Outstanding Universal Value for the following World Heritage properties inscribed at the 36th session of the World Heritage Committee (Saint Petersburg, 2012):
- Brazil: Rio de Janeiro: Carioca Landscapes between the Mountain and the Sea ;
- India: Western Ghats;
- Palestine: Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem ;
- Russian Federation: Lena Pillars Nature Park.