The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-13/37.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 36 COM 7B.50 , adopted at its 36th session (Saint Petersburg, 2012),
3. Notes the information provided by the State Party on the implementation of projects at the property and urges the State Party to reduce interventions at the property to only essential stabilization works until the integrated management plan is fully developed and adopted;
4. Reiterates its request to the State Party, in accordance to Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines , to provide detailed information on the planning and design of proposed and on-going projects, in particular those related to infrastructure development, for review prior to implementation;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2015 , an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 39th session in 2015.