The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 30 COM 7B.76, adopted at its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006),
3. Notes with satisfaction that the State Party has submitted a management plan and a master plan for the World Heritage property;
4. Encourages the State Party to continue the implementation of the mission’s recommendations, in accordance with the Vienna Memorandum “World Heritage and Contemporary Architecture, Managing the Historic Urban Landscape” (2005);
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre an updated report on the current situation and on any major development projects by 1 February 2009 for examination by the Committee at its 33rd session in 2009.