The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 34 COM 7B.60, adopted at its 34th session (Brasilia, 2010),
3. Regrets that the State Party has not submitted the requested report;
4. Strongly urges the State Party to implement all the recommendations, notably those concerning the establishment of legal protection, the consolidation of appropriate local management mechanisms and the preparation of a management plan for the property;
5. Requests the State Party to transmit to the World Heritage Centre a technical report on the restoration of the Tichitt Mosque;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2013, a report on progress accomplished in the implementation of its recommendations for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 37th session in 2013.