The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/7A Add,
2. Recalling Decision 35 COM 7A.23, adopted at its 35th session (UNESCO, 2011),
3. Acknowledges the information provided by the State Party on the actions being taken to implement some of the corrective measures and urges the State Party to continue its work on all the corrective measures adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007);
4. Calls upon the international community to support financially and technically the implementation by the State Party, in co-operation with the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies, of priority conservation and management measures and capacity building endeavours;
5. Requests the State Party, in the framework of the Retrospective Inventory process, to submit a boundary clarification, no later than 1 December 2012;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2013, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 37th session in 2013;
7. Decides to retain the Historic Town of Zabid (Yemen) on the List of World Heritage in Danger.