The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/8B.Add,
2. Adopts the following Statements of Outstanding Universal Value for the following World Heritage properties inscribed at its 34th session of the World Heritage Committee (Brasilia, 2010):
- Saudi Arabia: At-Turaif District in ad-Dir'iyah; (Note: remove the word "Wahhabism" from line 9 of the brief synthesis and from line 8 of criterion (vi), and use the word "Salafiyya" instead at the same place)
- China: China Danxia;
- Kiribati: Phoenix Islands Protected Area;
- Viet Nam: Central Sector of the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long - Hanoi;
- Brazil: São Francisco Square in the Town of São Cristóvão.