The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/7B,
2. Expresses its concern at the potential impact of wind turbines on the landscape setting of the property;
3. Requests the State Party to provide full details, including heights and location of turbines, of the approved projects and those pending approval, and of the delineation of the Zones for Wind Farm Development (ZDE), to the World Heritage Centre, for review by the Advisory Bodies;
4. Also requests the State Party to provide details of the impact assessments that have been carried out on wind farm proposals in terms of impact on the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
5. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.