The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-08/32.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 28 COM 14B.14, adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Regrets that there has been no reported progress made by the State Party in implementing the World Heritage Committee's decision at the time of inscription;
4. Requests the State Party to take the necessary steps to complete the management plan for the property as soon as possible, and send it in three copies to the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies for review, before the 33rd session of the World Heritage Committee in 2009;
5. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2009, a progress report on the above issues, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 33rd session in 2009.