The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.4, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005);
3. Notes with thanks the general management plan and the map showing the precise surveyed and marked boundary of the World Heritage property submitted by the State Party;
4. Commends the Uganda Wildlife Authority for ongoing work to improve the management and conservation of the property, notably through the implementation of a 10 year management plan, as well as its considerable efforts to support the sustainable development of appropriate tourism in the park;
5. Further commends the State Party for the progress made since 2001 towards re-establishing the integrity of the World Heritage property;
6. Encourages the international donor and conservation community to provide additional financial and/or technical assistance for the implementation of the general management plan 2004-2014;
7. Requests the State Party to provide the World Heritage Centre with an updated report by 1 February 2007 on the state of conservation of the property, including information on how the main threats identified by the State Party are being dealt with, and in particular on the progress made in the implementation of the general management plan, for examination by the Committee at its 31st session in 2007.