The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC/18/42.COM/7B,
- Recalling Decision 40 COM 7B.36, adopted at its 40th session (Istanbul/UNESCO, 2016),
- Acknowledges the completion of the 2017 Sangiran Early Man Site Management Plan and requests the State Party to ensure that the new management entity, Memoranda of Understanding and Cooperation Agreements are established as soon as possible, to guarantee an adequate protection framework;
- Encourages the State Party to continuously monitor the implementation of regulations to control infrastructural and physical developments within the property, and to ensure the full participation of local communities and residents in its operation;
- Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 December 2019, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above for review by the Advisory Bodies.