The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/5F,
2. Recalling Decision 34 COM 5F.2 adopted at its 34th session (Brasilia, 2010),
3. Thanks the Government of Switzerland for its offer of financial and technical support to specific activities supporting the Steering Group guiding the development of the new and inclusive Programme on World Heritage and Sustainable Tourism, and welcomes its offer to host an expert meeting in Sils/Engadine, Switzerland, in October 2011;
4. Also thanks the Governments of Sweden, Norway, Denmark and the Nordic World Heritage Foundation for organizing a Nordic-Baltic regional workshop in Visby, Gotland, Sweden in October 2010 on World Heritage and Sustainable Tourism;
5. Requests the World Heritage Centre to transmit to States Parties the draft of the new Programme on World Heritage and Sustainable Tourism for consultation and to present it to the World Heritage Committee at its 36th session in 2012.