The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.65, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Notes with satisfaction the efforts of the State Party to restructure institutional arrangements and the action of the Agence pour la protection et la sauvegarde d'Angkor (APSARA), facilitated by issuing of sub-decree 50 ANK/ BK in May 2008, and to bring increased emphasis to increasing heritage awareness among local communities;
4. Also notes the progress made by the State Party in controlling illegal activities within the property, and requests the State Party to continue these efforts in the future;
5. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2014, a report on the progress made on the issues mentioned above, including on the results of the project for the development of a heritage management framework for Angkor, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 38th session in 2014.