The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decisions 27 COM 7B.18 and 28 COM 15B.26, adopted at its 27th (Paris, 2003) and 28th (Suzhou, 2004) sessions respectively,
3. Notes with great concern that the mining activities continue to have major adverse impacts on the integrity of the property;
4. Regrets that little progress is made in relation to the requested stop of all mining activities in the World Heritage property;
5. Requests the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre/IUCN mission to assess the state of conservation of the property, in particular the impacts of the mining activities, proposed hotel development and the implementation of the Landscape Territorial Plan;
6. Also requests the State Party to provide the World Heritage Centre with an updated report by 1 February 2007 on the state of conservation of the property for examination by the Committee at its 31st session in 2007.