The objective of this Fund-in-Trust is to support, through UNESCO, activities related to the World Heritage Convention in the Asia-Pacific region. These include the identification, conservation and presentation of World Heritage properties, with a particular priority to projects in the Pacific region, still one of the least represented on the World Heritage List, on which it is anticipated that at least 1 million Australian Dollars will be invested.
Partnerships / Activities
- Australian Government reinforces its Funds-in-Trust for conservation of Angkor and other heritage properties Friday, December 12, 2008
- Australian Funds-in-Trust Agreement created to support World Heritage activities Thursday, October 16, 2008
- Pacific Regional World Heritage Workshop Sep 5, 2011-Sep 9, 2011
- Pacific Islands World Heritage Workshop 2009 Nov 2, 2009-Nov 7, 2009
- Pacific Islands World Heritage Workshop regarding capacity-building for heritage site management Oct 13, 2008-Oct 17, 2008