The objective of this Fund-in-Trust is to support, through UNESCO, activities related to the World Heritage Convention in the Asia-Pacific region. These include the identification, conservation and presentation of World Heritage properties, with a particular priority to projects in the Pacific region, still one of the least represented on the World Heritage List, on which it is anticipated that at least 1 million Australian Dollars will be invested.
Partnerships / Activities (1)
- Australian Government reinforces its Funds-in-Trust for conservation of Angkor and other heritage properties Thursday, December 11, 2008
- Australian Funds-in-Trust Agreement created to support World Heritage activities Wednesday, October 15, 2008
- Pacific Regional World Heritage Workshop Sep 4, 2011-Sep 8, 2011
- Pacific Islands World Heritage Workshop 2009 Nov 1, 2009-Nov 6, 2009
- Pacific Islands World Heritage Workshop regarding capacity-building for heritage site management Oct 12, 2008-Oct 16, 2008