Featuring a useful week-at-a-glance design, it is illustrated with colour photos of World Heritage sites, each accompanied with a short caption.
It also introduces the Convention Concerning the Protection of World Cultural and Natural Heritage; its objectives, the selection criteria, the institutions which ensure its implementation, as well as the list of States Parties that are signatories to the Convention. All texts are in English, French and Spanish.
- 2013 UNESCO World Heritage Desk Diary published Wednesday, 5 September 2012
- Panasonic World Heritage calendar released in online version Monday, 3 January 2011
- 2010 UNESCO World Heritage Desk Diary Published Thursday, 1 October 2009
- 2009 UNESCO World Heritage Desk Diary Published Monday, 20 October 2008
- UNESCO World Heritage Desk Diary 2008 Now Available Wednesday, 17 October 2007