Convention France-UNESCO (CFU)
Principles of the agreement Signed in 1997, the Co-operation Agreement between UNESCO and ...
Earthwatch Institute (Europe)
Earthwatch Institute is a non-governmental organization, whose goal is to support scientific ...
Country: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN)
International Union for Conservation of Nature is an international, non-governmental ...
Organization of World Heritage Cities (OVPM)
The Organization of World Heritage Cities (OWHC) was founded on September 8, 1993 in Fez, ...
- Panasonic World Heritage 2015 Calendar in paper, online and tablet PC app formats now available Sunday, December 21, 2014
- Panasonic hosts event for environmental education at Ogasawara Islands World Heritage site Monday, August 4, 2014
- UNESCO and Seabourn partnership for World Heritage protection and sustainable tourism Sunday, June 15, 2014
- World Heritage Partnerships for Conservation panel discussion Jun 22, 2014-Jun 22, 2014
- Second global World Heritage marine site managers meeting Oct 17, 2013-Oct 19, 2013
In order to obtain information about our ongoing partnership projects, specific cooperation possibilities and modalities or inquire on how to become a partner for the conservation of World Heritage, please contact
World Heritage Partnerships for Conservation Initiative (PACT)
World Heritage Centre
UNESCO, Paris, France
Ms Dominique Morisse, Programme Specialist