Decision : 27 COM 7B.72
Cultural Landscape of Sintra (Portugal)
The World Heritage Committee ,
1. Taking note of the report on the state of conservation of the Cultural Landscape of Sintra provided by the State Party,;
2. Notes that progress has been achieved in view of some recommendations made in 2000, including the restoration works on the Quinta da Regaleira;
3. Further notes that several elements of the World Heritage property are in serious condition;
4. Recalls its request for a detailed management plan for the property which should have been submitted by 31 December 2001;
5. Urges the State Party to submit the management plan to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2004 in order that the World Heritage Committee can examine the state of conservation of the property at its 28th session in 2004.
 Decision adopted without discussion.