Giant's Causeway and Causeway Coast (United Kingdom)
The World Heritage Committee ,
1. Notes the results of the UNESCO/IUCN mission to Giant's Causeway and Causeway Coast (United Kingdom);
2. Acknowledges the additional comments by the authorities on the mission report;
3. Commends the State Party for preparing "The Causeway Coast Area of Natural Beauty (AONB) management plan" as well as for the proposal to develop the World Heritage Property Management Plan by February 2004;
4. Encourages the State Party to work towards a consistent plan in co-operation with all relevant stakeholders;
5. Requests the submission to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2005 of the management plan for the property;
6. Encourages Moyle District Council to ensure that the new visitor centre is in keeping with the needs of the property;, is not intrusive in the landscape and is on the same scale as the previous visitor centre.
7. Requests the authorities to keep the World Heritage Centre and IUCN informed on any further development.
 Decision adopted following written amendments proposed by the State Party.