Rock Drawings in Valcamonica (Italy)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.65, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Welcomes the finalisation of the management plan for the World Heritage property;
4. Regrets that the State Party did not provide the requested progress report;
5. Urges the State Party clearly to define the core and buffer zones of the property and submit them to the World Heritage Centre in accordance with the Operational Guidelines;
6. Requests the State Party to provide an updated report by 1 February 2009 on the state of conservation of the property and on all actions taken in response to the recommendations of the 2004 mission for examination by the Committee at its 33rd session in 2009.