36 COM 7B.55
Rock-Art Sites of Tadrart Acacus (Libya) (C 287)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 35 COM 7B.54, adopted at its 35th session (UNESCO, 2011),
3. Encourages the State Party, once conditions allow, to implement the action plan and the recommendations made by the 2011 reactive monitoring mission;
4. Invites the State Party to consider submitting an International Assistance request for the implementation of priority measures and for the development of a multi-faceted conservation and management strategy for the property;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2013, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and on the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 37th session in 2013.