Architectural, Residential and Cultural Complex of the Radziwill Family at Nesvizh (Belarus) (C 1196)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 34 COM 7B.78 adopted at its 34th session (Brasilia, 2010),
3. Acknowledges the efforts pursued by the State Party in the implementation of the World Heritage Committee decisions and, in particular, the updating of the management plan of the property;
4. Notes the information provided on conservation work planned for the Corpus Christi Catholic Church, but reiterates its request to develop a conservation plan before further major interventions, and in particular the installation of a heating system;
5. Also reiterates its request to the State Party to adopt appropriate planning measures, in order to protect the urban landscape of the town of Nesvizh and prevent the construction of new buildings that could have an impact on the historic centre and the visual integrity of the property;
6. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2013, a progress report on the state of conservation of the property, including documents regarding the conservation plan for the Corpus Christi Catholic Church, the additional planning measures and any information in conformity with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines.