Decision : 35 COM 7B.68
Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park (India) (C 1101)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 34 COM 7B.69, adopted at its 34th session (Brasilia, 2010),
3. Recognizes the efforts made by the State Party to ensure the safeguarding of the property and encourages it to continue such efforts in cooperation with the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies;
4. Reiterates its request to provide the World Heritage Centre with the completed management plan for review by the Advisory Bodies;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2013, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the adopted management plan, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 37th session in 2013.