Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou (Morocco) (C 444)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 33 COM 7B.60, adopted at its 33rd session (Seville, 2009),
3. Recognizes the efforts made by the State Party to set up a management entity;
4. Notes the progress on a number of specific projects aimed at the better conservation and presentation of the property;
5. Requests the State Party to provide additional information on the new management entity including its roles and responsibilities, its relationship to the local management committee, between the Centre for the conservation and rehabilitation of the architectural heritage of Atlas and Sub-Atlas zones (CERKAS) and the Ministry of Culture, and on the appointment of a new site manager, as well as to provide a detailed progress update on the construction of the bridge;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2014, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property, including information on the new management entity, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 38th session in 2014.