The Megalithic Temples of Malta (Malta)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.76, adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Thanks the State Party of Malta for the reports provided concerning the conservation of the World Heritage property and on the project for a Heritage Park,
4. Congratulates the State Party on the considerable progress that has been made over the past year in the complex process of drafting a Management Plan for six properties;
5. Requests the State Party to provide to the World Heritage Centre complementary information on Management Plan drafting, as well as on the project for a Heritage Park;
6. Further requests the State Party to provide the World Heritage Centre with a detailed report on the Megalithic Temples, including information about illegal structures close to the Ggantija Temple on Gozo by 1 February 2007 for examination by the Committee at its 31st session (2007).