Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Jordan)
The World Heritage Committee,1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev and the Draft Decision 29 COM 7B.41.Rev,29 COM 7B.41.Rev,
2. Having noted the additional information presented by the World Heritage Centre,
3. Recalling Decision 28 COM 14B.22 taken at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
4. Commends the State Party of Jordan for the steps taken towards the establishment of management and conservation plans for the property;
5. Requests the State Party to provide the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS, as soon as possible, with detailed information regarding the foreseen visitors centre, parking and shelter(s) prior to any decision making, as per paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines;
6. Requests the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS to undertake the second foreseen joint monitoring mission, in close consultation with the State Party, and to report on such mission at its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006), notably as regards the progress made towards the establishment of an operational management plan and structure.