29 COM 7B.13
Tubbataha Reef Marine Park (Philippines)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.18, adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Notes with satisfaction that the State Party of Philippines has begun plans and sought international assistance to organise a Sub-regional Workshop on Illegal Fishing in the Sulu Sea;
4. Urges the State Party to work with the World Heritage Centre and IUCN to further develop and refine these plans for the Workshop and submit a reformulated international assistance request so that the Chairperson of the Committee may consider its approval at the earliest possible time;
5. Requests the State Party to provide to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2006, a report on the implementation of the recommendations contained in Decision 28 COM 15B.18, for examination by the Committee at its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006).