29 COM 7A.10
Everglades National Park (United States of America)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7A and having noted the conclusions of Document WHC-05/29.COM/11A,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15A.11, adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Notes the detailed report by the State Party of United States of America provided on 27 January 2005 on the progress made on the different programmes to restore and conserve this property;
4. Commends the State Party for efforts made in enhancing the state of conservation of Everglades National Park and for securing additional financial resources to address the threats to the property;
5. Requests the State Party to report by 1 February 2006, for examination of the Committee at its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006), on how the threats have been met, in order to guide the removal of the property from the List of World Heritage in Danger;6. Decides to retain Everglades National Park (United States of America) on the List of World Heritage in Danger.