Maya Site of Copan (Honduras) (C 129)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.122, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Notes progress by the State Party in implementing the decisions of the World Heritage Committee and invites the State Party to submit further details on the implementation of the management plan and conservation interventions at the property;
4. Urges the State Party to officially submit the limits of the World Heritage property and its potential buffer zone, in light of the requirements of the retrospective inventory;
5. Requests the State Party to inform the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies on the definitive decision on the location for the construction of the airport and related tourism management issues;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, a detailed report on the state of conservation of the property and on the progress made in the implementation of the above-mentioned recommendations, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.