Decision : 33 COM 7B.129
Stonehenge, Avebury and Associated Sites (United Kingdom) (C 373)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.114, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Regrets that the State Party continues to make little progress in the urgent resolution of the significant A344 road closures and visitor facility issues at the property, despite assurances made as long ago as 1986;
4. Requests that the State Party keeps the World Heritage Centre informed of any progress, particularly the Ministerial announcement, as it occurs;
5. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011 a report on progress made on the road closure and visitor facilities, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.