Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrassy Avenue (Hungary) (C 400 and 400 bis)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.94, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Notes the specific measures undertaken to re-examine demolition permits and promote a fund for rehabilitation, and urges the State Party to continue with its vigilance in preventing further losses and inappropriate development in the buffer zone of the property;
4. Welcomes the various strategic measures being planned, in particular the revision of the management plan, the establishment of a management body, the reassessment of the buffer zone, the assessment of the relationship between the property and the buffer zone, and the drafting of a national World Heritage Bill;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, a progress report on the issues above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.