Keoladeo National Park (India) (N 340)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.13, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Regrets that the prescribed water supply measures have not yet been completed and urges the State Party to ensure that the infrastructure requirements necessary to ensure the needs of the property for water supply are completed in 2009;
4. Reiterates its request for the State Party to conduct a detailed study of the trends in the biodiversity values of the property including time series data;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, a report on the state of conservation of the property, including on the establishment of adequate water supplies, a detailed ecological monitoring report, and the other issues above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011, with a view to considering, in the absence of substantial progress, the possible inscription of the property on the List of World Heritage in Danger.